Clinical Trial Protocol Registry
<EM><U>‘BATTLE-SCARRED Study’ :</U></EM> A Study of Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP)–Assisted Treatment in Patients With Congestive Heart Failure
- Protocol number:
- Roche Diagnostics
- Company division:
- Official Scientific Title:
- 'BATTLE-SCARRED Study' : A Study of Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP)–Assisted Treatment in Patients With Congestive Heart Failure
- Brief summary:
- This study will test a strategy to improve management of patients with congestive heart failure to reduce repeated hospitalizations and deaths.
- Study type:
- Interventional study
- Heart Failure
- Intervention type:
- Diagnostic Test
- Intervention name:
- Inclusion criteria:
- adult patients >18 years of age;
- symptomatic congestive heart failure.
- Exclusion criteria:
- myocardial infarction or acute coronary syndrome, within 1 month, treated with revascularization;
- revascularization within 1–2 weeks;
- severe stenotic valvular disease;
- cardiovascular accident or transient ischemic attack <3 months;
- active myocardititis or pericarditis
- bilateral renal artery stenosis or renal impairment.
- Males or Females
- Accepts healthy volunteers:
- Anticipated start date:
- April, 2003
- Trial registration date:
- Date last updated:
For more information on a specific Roche trials in your country location, please contact your local Roche affiliate nearest you.
- Go on the URL link- http://www.roche.com and click on the Roche Worldwide tab on the top of the page to locate the country nearest you for contact information.
Treatment decisions and/or suitability for a specific trial are decisions only your healthcare provider can make. If you are patient interested in any of the global studies, please have your healthcare provider contact us and they will be provided with the relevant clinical trial information.
For US or global trials with US sites only, please contact the Trial Information Support Line (TISL)
- 1-888-662-6728 Monday to Friday (6am to 3pm PST)